So it was interesting for me to think about what he did for me this week, it was so much!!
First of all he got me through another tough week of school. More importantly he put all the things that were in limbo where they needed to go. My husband and I have been trying to budget a little better. And when we wrote it down on paper it wasn't working. There was a lot more coming out than there was in. Then we got his paycheck and it was double on what we were planning on, in fact it was about how much we were planning on for the whole month!!
Another big thing, I have been stressing about how many credit I would be taking for school next semester. When we planned it out before I registered it added up to 17. Which was going to be really hard. Well as I was registering I signed up for all of my classes and it said that I only had 14 credits. You might not understand how HUGE of a blessing that was to me. I would have to say one of the biggest blessing he has given me and my husband was this. We have been trying to plan out what we are going to do in the next year. My husband was applying for school and I am applying for student teaching. Well we have been waiting for awhile about what was going to happen. I want to student teach in a certain area but we have to have a reason to go there. Well my husband just got accepted to start attending there, and now I have proof of why I should get to do my student teaching there.
I know that some things might be little, but really take a look at your life. When you do you will finally see. You will see that your Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are well aware of you!! They know what is going on in your daily life. They know your trials, struggles, and sufferings. You will know that they are aware of you by recognizing the blessings they send!!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment