Its been a while since I have written. I apologize. I don't really know if anyone really even looks at this, or if this is effecting anyone but me. If I am the only one to gain greater testimony of Christ then this project is a success.
I thought at should explain something about this project. Yes it is for a school project, but the reason I chose this is because of a promise that was made to me. I was promised, by someone very important and special to take special time to study the New Testament and I would receive a great blessing. The blessing of having the testimony of those who wrote of Christ. I mean I would actually have the same blessing of those who knew, wrote, and were with Christ. I would have their testimony of Christ. That is why I chose this project. I want and need that testimony. I have to know HIM! My goal is to know HIM and help others on that same path of knowledge.
He has allow me to know him by never leaving me alone. He made me a promise that he would never leave me comfortless. There are only three verses of scripture I feel that can change your whole outlook on life. After studying these there is a wonderful talk that allows you to know your responsibility in this promise. The Lord never makes a one way promise, we have to give too.
Scripture: John 14: 18, 26-27
Ponder about these scriptures and what they mean in your life, then read this talk.
I will not leave you comfortless
Challenge: Rely fully upon what the comforter gives you this week, whether in making decisions, building your testimony, or what ever it asks.
HE WILL COME TO YOU!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I wanted to let you know I really appreciate what you are doing. I read this blog and have been doing your challenges and read the articles you link to. Thank you! I hope to gain a stronger testimony along with actually studying the scriptures(not just reading).
p.s. I found out about your blog from Amanda Stevens' blog
Post a Comment